SECTOR SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS
We specialise in helping schools and colleges to achieve their marketing goals; highlighting strengths and differences of your organisation, attracting different types of students, increasing enquiries and improving enrolment conversion rates throughout the enrolment and admissions cycle are all part of the mix.
And don’t forget your other audiences! Your marketing should engage a much wider audience who are all making impressions and building perceptions about your organisation. Your strategy should include your local community, industry bodies, your alumni, partner organisations and especially your staff team as they are your most valuable advocates.
SCHOOLS MARKETING AUDIT
The benefits of an audit can be significant; leading to a real reduction in marketing cost, an increase in enquiries and leads, improvements in conversion rates and increased brand profile for the school.
The scope of each audit is tailored to the organisation and requirements, but typically includes:
- Review of channel performance, split by school/subject/sector/enrolment date
- Alignment of marketing strategy and School objectives
- Marketing spend versus targets
- Marketing plans, processes and measures
- Marketing management information
- Brand consistency
- Website performance
- Open days
- Social media activity and role in lead generation
- Content planning and PR activity
- Other lead sources
- Conversion rates
- Where to buy aciphex 10mg in Oklahoma City
- Generic persantine from Iowa
- Where to buy minipress in Tallahassee
- Buy glucotrol online from Washington
- Generic celebrex 200mg from Florida
- Protonix and omeprazole together
- Buy pletal 50mg from online pharmacy
- Promethazine intramuscular
- Where to buy farxiga in Georgia
- Where to buy sustiva in Halifax online
Considerations might include academic results, pastoral support, religious ties, leadership, location, special needs support, an emphasis on sports, music or the arts, boarding options, how the school ‘feels’ and many more.
Your proposition should define your answers to most of these questions, demonstrating what makes you different and highlighting your strengths. After that the process can be fairly prescriptive –visit the web site, download or request the prospectus, and then visit the school or attend an open day.
We make sure that each of these elements has a consistency and clarity of purpose so the decision making process to join your school or college is an easy one.
BRANDS FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
We work with you to ensure that what makes your organisation special is captured in your brand and then applied consistently across your customer touch points.
How you get people to commit to attending an open day at key times in your recruitment cycle is a key role of the marketing strategy.
Where and how you market, the key messages you deliver and the future you promise your learners is integral to their decision to attend.
First impressions count, so what does your prospectus say about your school or college? Is it time for a refresh?
SCHOOL AND COLLEGE WEB DESIGN
It needs to convey who you are, what you are about and what your organisation stands for in an easy to find way.
Prospective parents and students need to be able to find answers to their questions easily and be able to aspire by becoming part of your story.