The marketing audit is a fundamental part of the marketing planning and review process. A Marketing Audit includes a complete review of all aspects of your organisation’s marketing and lead generation activities to help identify your competitive advantage.
The additional benefits of an audit can be significant; leading to an increase in leads, a real reduction in cost of sale, improvements in conversion rates and increased brand profile.
The scope of each audit is tailored to the organisation and requirements, but typically includes:
- Review of channel performance, split by product/service/sector
- Alignment of marketing strategy and business objectives
- Brand consistency and key messages
- Marketing spend versus targets
- Website performance
- Marketing plans, processes and measures
- Marketing management information
- Lead sources and conversion rates
- Social media activity
- Content planning and PR activity
To discuss an audit of your marketing activities get in touch
To view the full selection of ways we can help, please visit our Modules page.
Let's Start Something new
The start of your new marketing journey could be only a cup of coffee away...